Here's how this weekend's racing could'a, should'a and would'a turned out if it hadn't'a turned out the way it did...
Most of the local scene was wrapping up this weekend even though there are a few races left to be ridden:
- Team Bike Doctor was at Luray Caverns Cross making its presence known and finally accomplishing some seaon-long goals in the elite field.
- It was a classic father-son battle for Scott's Right of Way except without all the hand-cutting-off stuff you see in the Star Wars documentaries.
- If you want to see what Luray CX was all about, check out the video posted by In The Crosshairs. It's totally not processed, bought or sold.
- CX Wife was rocking out it in the next-to-last MAC race of the season at Geler Votre Cul on the "classic" Fair Hill course.
- He's got the video to prove that Luray didn't suck, even if Metro Sucks is his basic theme. He had fun.
- He could'a raced and certainly would'a raced. But Beer and Cyclocross got really drunk and changed his mind (not about beer, but about racing).
- FatMarcVanderbacon fought off a pair of "promoter legs" at the Geler Votre Cul race which was actually the Freezer-Votre-[Legs]-Off.
Know of any more great race reports? Send them to me and I'll file them away to keep me warm during the long, grey winter ahead...